£1,350.00 plus disbursements.
- Our caring professional service attending to all necessary arrangements
- Advice on registration and related issues
- DWP claim assistance
- Removal and care of the deceased from a local hospital, nursing home, or private address within a 10 mile radius of our premises.
- Our Clarence light oak effect coffin with matching moldings, 4 bar handles, 4 wreath holders, engraved nameplate and lining with a taffeta sheet and ruffle
- A motor hearse only, which will travel directly from our Private Chapel and meet mourners at the nominated place of committal within a 10 mile radius of our premises.
- The attendance of a conductor and 4 bearers on the day of the service
Your attention, however, is specifically drawn to the following services which are not provided as part of this package:
- Embalming and dressing of the deceased in personal clothing
- Visiting the deceased in our private chapel
- Provision of limousines
- Service at a location other than the place of committal
- Conveyance of the coffin into a church or private address prior to the funeral
- Listing of floral tributes
- Management of charitable donations
- Organization of obituary and acknowledgement notices
Disbursements are monies that we are required to pay to third parties on your behalf. They are in addition to our service charge and are a category of expense over which we have no control. They include fees paid to doctors, clergy, crematoria and cemeteries and will be detailed on your estimate at the appropriate rate. Please see 'FEES' for full cost calculations.
With this service we request that all payments be made prior to the date of the funeral.We would also draw your attention to the fact that unless these terms are met in full, we are under no obligation to proceed with the service.
Please note : if your loved one is exceptionally unique, cremation may not be a possibility. A surcharge may also apply.